Thank You For Entering Our Quarterly Home Makeover!
For official rules and regulations, please see the information below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO A SALES PRESENTATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
1. Each Grand Prize winner will receive West Shore Home products and installation services valued at $5,000, to be selected by the Grand Prize winner. The maximum retail value of a prize is $5,000, including installation services. Selected products must be installed by West Shore Home.
2. West Shore Home will award one (1) Grand Prize at the end of each of four (4) prize periods. The first prize period begins on January 1, 2020, and ends on March 31, 2020. The second prize period begins on April 1, 2020, and ends on June 30, 2020. The third prize period begins on July 1, 2020, and ends on September 30, 2020. The fourth prize period begins on October 1, 2020, and ends on December 31, 2020. Prize winners will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received. Prize drawing shall be held within 30 days of the end of the applicable prize period. The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of entries received. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other West Shore Home promotions. Limit one (1) prize per entry. West Shore Home reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Prize winners will be notified by certified mail within 15 days of the drawing. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate prize winner. All prizes will be awarded.
3. You may enter the promotion by (i) completing and submitting an online entry or (ii) completing the entry form and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it, or (iii) by mailing the entry form back to West Shore Home at 5024 Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050. Alternatively, you may print your name, your complete mailing address, and your e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card, write the words “$5,000 Quarterly Home Makeover” at the top, and mail the card to West Shore Home at 5024 Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050. Non-winning entries for a prize period will remain eligible for subsequent prize periods (if any) for the duration of the promotion. Mailed entries must be postmarked at least seven (7) days before the end of the next occurring prize period in order to be eligible the next occurring prize period. No more than one entry per household is allowed. West Shore Home is not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, misplaced, damaged, or late entries. The address listed on each entry form must be the address where any product will be installed or where any services are rendered.
4. Promotion entrants must (i) be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, (ii) be legal residents of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Texas and (iii) must own their home, which home, (a) is in a geographic area where West Shore Home is permitted to perform work and (b) is in a suitable condition (as determined by West Shore Home or its designees) for installation of a prize (e.g., plumbing and electric in compliance with local building codes and regulations, no water, mold, structural damage). Any waterproofing, remediation, or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed by West Shore Home or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at prize winner’s expense prior to installation/performance of services. Employees,
officers, and directors of West Shore Home, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
5. Any costs in excess of the maximum retail value of a prize (as stated herein) shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of a prize winner. Prizes are not transferable by prize winners and must be installed at, provided at, or rendered for the address listed on the winning entry form. Installation must be provided by West Shore Home personnel or West Shore Home’s designee. Prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to blackout dates. Installation is subject to the terms and conditions of West Shore Home’s standard installation guidelines. Acceptance of a prize may require entering a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Except as otherwise stated herein, no substitution in prizes or cash will be allowed except by West Shore Home, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Upon installation/awarding of the prizes, West Shore Home will be deemed to have awarded the prizes with the prize winners assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prizes. Prize winners must arrange for installation/prize delivery no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation/delivery must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification.
6. Prize winners must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, and complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return such within the timeline specified by West Shore Home, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for West Shore Home and its affiliates to use a prize winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
7. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
8. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. West Shore Home reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
9. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless West Shore Home, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, consultants, and the irrespective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages that may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies(hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the participant lives at the time of entering the promotion. A participant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on
behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict, will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
10. For a winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period to West Shore Home, Inc., 5024 Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050, including a request for the winners’ names. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes related materials from West Shore Home write to West Shore Home, Inc., 5024 Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050.
11. This promotion is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning. This promotion is sponsored by West Shore Home, Inc., 5024 Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050 and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.