During the month of May, West Shore Home announced that it would select 6 Healthcare Heroes and give them a free shower or tub replacement completely free of charge. The company wanted to thank frontline workers for their dedication to serving their local communities.
“Healthcare professionals and first responders have done so much to keep us healthy and safe” said BJ Werzyn, owner of West Shore Home. “We are excited to thank these heroes by providing them with a hassle-free remodeling experience.”
The Healthcare Hero recipients are:
- Caleb Chiappetta: Registered nurse at UPMC Hospital in McCandles Township, Pennsylvania.
- Sunny Goodyear: Registered nurse at Geisinger Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- DeAnn Huff: Registered nurse at the University of Kentucky hospital in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Dr. Robyn King: Emergency room doctor at Advent Health in Palm Harbor and North Pinellas, Florida.
- Brenna Lassiter: Emergency room nurse in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Melanie Morgan: Morgan is an intensive care unit nurse at Medical City Dallas.